19th ANNUAL WINTER CREEK REUNION
Dulcimer & Acoustic Music Festival
October 7-10, 2021
This year’s WCR features:
- Bill Robinson (This is Bill’s 3rd appearance at WCR and we always have fun with him and enjoy his music so much!)
- Marsha Harris (Marsha hails from NC and plays mt. and bowed dulcimer and Native American style flute and fiddle. A great performer and teacher!)
- Scott & Irma Reeder (Scott and Irma hail from Albuquerque NM and are wonderful performers as well as amazing teachers. We will not only be getting mt. and hammered dulcimer from them, but guitar, penny whistle, harp, and bodhran)
- Grandpa’s Neighbors (Our favorite neighbors will be back! Can’t wait to hear their new arrangements!)
- The Vanderveer Brothers (Our favorite guys! Can’t wait to hear their new arrangements!)
- Sweet Song String Band (Our favorite band! Won’t it be great to get to play and hear our music we’ve been missing so badly!)
- Margaret & Lloyd Wright (Our favorite lady and sound guy and great musicians and teachers!)
Information for Winter Creek Reunion.
Registration for camping started June 1st. There is a waiting list you can get on for hookups. Call 214-622-6394. We have plenty of tent spots and dry camping available.
Order your T-shirts by September 1st this year. Pull a registration sheet out to order.
There won’t be club sponsored meals this year. We’re all getting older and want to take it a little easier during the festival. So this year meals will be by concessions only. We are proud to have Cindy back with her wonderful food. She will be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! But for those who love their bbq, we are offering a bbq dinner through a wonderful restaurant in Durant that we locals haunt a bunch. However, to make it work, we had to make it preorder only. We will be offering the bbq dinner both Friday and Saturday evenings. Click here for your preorder menu. Or you can pick it up through Facebook or by contacting Susan Bittner at email@example.com. You must preorder by September 15, 2021.
The 2021 Workshop and Concert schedule will be up soon. No Thursday in-depth workshops this year. We will start out with the barn dance Thursday evening, however.
The festival is held at David's Dulcimers located at 654 Acorn Lane, Bennington OK.